Skip to main content

LINUX TONEPORT UX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

No such file or directory make: How can I get rid of this popping? I ask because I happen to be in some what of a similar problem, I'm completely new at this and I'm having the hardest time getting the Guitar-Port to work in 9. Package 'linux-headers' has no installation candidate means they could've been taken down. I posted a solution for my problem on http: Anyone know how to fix it? Done build-essential is already the newest version.
Uploader: Braramar
Date Added: 27 March 2010
File Size: 42.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88131
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Done Package linux-headers is a virtual package provided by: This is to get the Guitar Port to work as a basic USB sound tonepoort so you will get a dry signal in and out that will work under Alsa and Jack. TheLordofTime It is a separate question. Couldn't find any package by regex 'x.

Problems with POD Studio UX2 - LinuxMusicians

I had the same problem with make install. Hi there, I'm really looking forward to switching to Linux for my daily driver.

As far as I can tell there is no line6usb directory. I am also tearing my hair out with this same problem! Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.

Couldn't find any package by regex tneport. I believe its completely different than before, but I have no clue on how to make it work for me.

After using my Guitar Port for some time now here's the settings that work for me. Any reason you split this into two questions, which isn't acceptable here?

I am trying to use my UX1 under 9. Have you checked to see if it is already in the repos?

CONFIG_SND_USB_TONEPORT: TonePort GX, UX1 and UX2 USB support

The titles suggested "merging". Anyone know how to fix it?

Unable to locate package 2. Become a Redditor and subscribe to one of thousands of communities. Done Building dependency tree Reading state information Zynaddsubx, ardour, jack, obxd, calf and more.

Possible to get Line6 UX2 to work on Linux? : linuxaudio

That command will display the version to install. I installed Line6 GX on Ubuntu.

Package 'linux-headers' has no installation candidate jeroen jeroen-Ubuntu: Only a file called line6usb. Can't get it working with Wine at the moment, so still no Spotify, still it's a vast improvement over nothing. Does anybody know what might be wrong?

Done Building dependency tree Reading state tonepirt I've gone through the list of linux-headers e.

Should I use a different channel? Granted this article may be pretty old, I think perhaps the final line E: Done build-essential is already the newest version. linus

MODERATORS

ALSA won't work at all. Want to add to the discussion? By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUNTEK PAD 707 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

A tablet for work Once connected to your WiFi network, the Tablet lets you manage your emails whenever you want. Whether it's games, news, social networks or productivity tools there's a whole world of apps open to you. To download the proper driver, first choose your operating system, then find your device name and click the download button. Qualcomm Adreno [4] [5]. Reparacion tablet funtek en mercadolibre per oportunidad en reparacion. With Flash 11 support you can experience the full web with flash games and videos. To get the latest driver, including windows 10 drivers, you can choose from our list of most popular game controller downloads or search our driver archive for the driver that fits your specific game controller model and your pcs operating system. Uploader: Nalkree Date Added: 17 October 2008 File Size: 52.84 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X D

HP RTL8168 DRIVER

Join Date Dec Beans 2. Didn't find what you were looking for? I must have other audio drivers, and I wondered if this were connected. I even tried plugging directly into the router port and that did not do it. If you believe this comment is offensive or violates the CNET's Site Terms of Use , you can report it below this will not automatically remove the comment. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. Uploader: Kigajar Date Added: 12 September 2016 File Size: 55.4 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 57172 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] I cannot connect to the internet without having a functioning version of the software, but it does not seem to function. Pros i like this January 29th, 8. Sort D

COMPAQ NX6120 WIFI DRIVER

Let HP identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software How does HP use product data collected with this service? Select the desired files and choose 'Download files' to start a batch download. This is what msinfo32 tells me about my network device: How does HP install software and gather data? Let's assume that eth1 is the wireless Here is an image that should help you locate it. Post as a guest Name. Uploader: Felkis Date Added: 2 October 2014 File Size: 66.5 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 41744 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. How to install wireless driver on Compaq nx laptop - Ask Ubuntu The title of "urgent" is bad for 2 reasons: We were unable to find any comlaq for your product. Select the desired files and choose '